June 1 – 30, 2019
Organizers: Emmanuel Giroux (UMI CNRS-CRM & ENS Lyon), Stéphane Guillermou (Grenoble Alpes)
The purpose of this scientific programme is to present and discuss recent developments in applications of the microlocal theory of sheaves to symplectic geometry and related topics.
The first week (June 3-7) will be devoted to mini-courses meant to introduce the
necessary background material:
– Generating Functions, Old and New,
by Sylvain Courte;
– Microlocal Theory of Sheaves,
by Stéphane Guillermou;
– Introduction to 2-Categories,
by André Joyal.
The next two weeks (June 10-14 and June 17-21) will be devoted to series of lectures and discussion sessions on the following recent works:
– Microlocal Category of a Symplectic Manifold,
by Dmitri Tamarkin;
– Wrapped Floer Theory for Liouville Sectors,
by Sheel Ganatra, John Pardon and Vivek Shende;
– Arboreal Skeleta of Weinstein Manifolds,
by David Nadler and Laura Starkston;
– Floer Theory and Quantization of Exact Lagrangians in Cotangent Bundles,
by Claude Viterbo.
A conference on related topics will be held at CRM during the final week of the programme (June 24-28).
More details wil be posted on this webpage in the next few weeks.