Organizers: Emmanuel Giroux (UMI CNRS-CRM & ENS Lyon), Stéphane Guillermou (Grenoble Alpes)
The first week (June 3-7) will be devoted to mini-courses meant to introduce the necessary background material:
– Generating Functions, Old and New,
by Sylvain Courte;
– Microlocal Theory of Sheaves,
by Stéphane Guillermou;
– Introduction to 2-Categories,
by André Joyal.
The next two weeks (June 10-14 and June 17-21) will be devoted to series of lectures and discussion sessions on the following recent works:
– Microlocal Category of a Symplectic Manifold,
by Dmitri Tamarkin;
– Wrapped Floer Theory for Liouville Sectors,
by Sheel Ganatra, John Pardon and Vivek Shende;
– Arboreal Skeleta of Weinstein Manifolds,
by David Nadler and Laura Starkston;
– Floer Theory and Quantization of Exact Lagrangians in Cotangent Bundles,
by Claude Viterbo.
A conference on related topics will be held at CRM during the final week of the programme (June 24-28).
More details will be posted on this webpage in the next few weeks.